We will make a thorough, complete service of your glider and reserve parachute, ensuring your equipment is safe and fun to fly!
Our staff have undertaken training with paraglider designers & manufacturers as well as being licensed BHPA parachute packers.
We will not complete unnecessary tests on your equipment if we assess it to not be required (breaking lines for example). If we replace any lines on your glider (due to damage or if a strength test is completed) then we will replace the symmetrical line as well. I will be releasing blog posts about our services and why we do things the way we do over the coming months.
We will ensure that your reserve is meticulously checked, aired and securely packed for a safe and rapid deployment. We will also provide training & guidance in case you want to pack your own reserve in the Wingtrim facility!
- Fill out the online booking form or email us and wait for a confirmation email to ensure we have your details
- Pack the equipment carefully in a cardboard box, ensuring your name and return address is marked somewhere
- Send the box to us or drop in with your equipment.
Wingtrim Paragliding Services,
The Royal Bath and West Showground,
- We will complete all requested services. If there is any additional work we will contact you by phone or email.
- Once complete, you will receive an invoice by email. You can collect your equipment or we can ship it back to you once the invoice is paid (additional shipping costs will be incurred, see price list)
Why not come and visit us, learn how your equipment is serviced and get some tips for on-site repair